Tuesday 19 November 2013

Korean Drama 2013. It's all about Korean Drama !!!

Eye Candy !~


Let me count. Korean Drama  that I had watch earlier this year till now. Mostly drama that aired in 2013.
Hmm ~

1. I Miss You.
2. The Queen of Office
3. I Hear Your Voice
4. You're the Best Lee Soon Shin           +       1 China Drama 步步惊心 @ Scarlet Heart
5. May Queen 
6. Good Doctor
7. The Master's Sun
8. Two Weeks
9. Secret

How about 2012 ? I THINK...

1. BRAIN
2. Dream High 2
3. Oohlala Spouses
4. The Innocent Man
5. The King2Hearts
6. Rooftop Prince
7. The Moon That Embraces The Sun
8. SungKyunKwan Scandal


AND CURRENTLY I HAVE SO MANY DRAMA THAT I WANNA WATCH !!!


1. Gu Family Book
2. That Winter, The Wind Blows
3. Bridal Mask
4. Queen In Hyun's Man
5. IRIS
6. IRIS 2
7. Arang and The Magistrate
8. A Gentleman's Dignity
9. The Heirs
10. 7th Grade Civil Servant
11. All About My Romance
12. Jang Ok Jung, Living In Love
13. 49 Days
14. Protect The Boss
15.  Empire of Gold


AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ONNNNNN ~~~

1 comment:

  1. Beeslot situs betingan online
    terpercaya dengan reting kemenangan
    tertinggi di antara situs" lain nya
    situs online terpercaya
    dengan minimal deposit 25.000 dan wd
    50.000 an saja bosku sudah bisa merasakan
    kenikmatan jackpot nya :)

    ReplyDelete